Tuesday, December 19, 2006

December to dismember..

Is it the December Curse?... I have always seen people in December not too happy with life..

Everyone I talk to is depressed and not too happy.. or is Breaking up... or both.... There seems to be a lot of negativity around this time of the year always.. Things not going anyone's way

I've always seen dec this way.. I dunno maybe too much observation or I'm reading too much into it...

Its not just me.. If you think so.. read this http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/depressionchristmas1.shtml

Anyways friends.. my advice : Please Don't take any decisions personally or professionally this month.. try next year.. just few days ahead.. Please

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

December is a month for getting cozy with ur love….sitting at home….in front of fireplace…sipping wine…
I also agree that December is a month for taking decisonsfor lots of things whether u want them to continue in ur brand new year or not….
So aman. I guess December is the best month to take decisions…cos u always want to start afresh…. New year..new beginning…new story… that’s life…
That’s the peculiarity of December….. CHEERS!!!!!