Monday, October 08, 2007

Catharsis at 4 AM


4 AM and I think I've lost you...
Got outside and looked for the drops on your raincoat..
Looking for what wasn't there... wondering what it costs you...
The rain pours down... no sign of her.... rain pours away

I drove for miles and roads...
to find a place which breathes life.. and more
Looking to have her.. for a time once more...
Her nose on my window.. a tap on the door
Reminds me of the times we lived for..

I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

Time slips back and I can see.. like it was yesterday...
Looking at the rain outside the window... she hands me my raincoat
Sometimes she just comes with the umbrella herself
Saving me from the rain..always ends up getting drenched.. me n her

She always wears that dress when it's raining
And she shouts in frolic and her voice is straining
She thinks that happiness the smile we manage.. when her foot is paining..
Reminds me of the times we celebrated with little life pertaining
But outside now it's stopped raining...


Its 4 AM outside... I feel lonely.. I am lonely...
Can't help but being scared of it.. in a life with me n me only
They say the rain's gonna wash away... I believe it
Washing the hurt... clean the soul.. cathartic

4 comments:

RahulG said...

Catharsis buddy catharsis!
What makes you write it perplexes me a bit though ...

hey, just a piece of advice. avoid too many ellipses while writing.

shine on.
-- Rahul

AB said...

@rahul: point taken Mr Gaur... see i used them again :)
Thats just something I use the break one line of thought and say something related in a different light within that line. Anyways.. just the influence that i got when started SMSing with somebody 2 years back :)

30.45 N,76.48 E said...

ill have to munch over this for a bit, think i know where the picture's from....

AB said...

Yeah you can munch and bite... :)

The picture is (as you rightly think) is the one at morni hill resort... your cam