Friday, August 11, 2006

Its always a thursday...

I went to Rahul's place today.. and there's it was Subzi Mandi..

A flash back to the good ole times... It so happened that everytime I went to Mr Gaur's Place.. there was a Subzimandi. So one of these days i asked him why.. Then I realized its on thursday and apparently (or coincidently I always went to his place on a Thursday..

From school to being partners in Quizzes and Dumb charades (and winning them of course] to ending up in Dav college and then GMSSS 10 (out of all places).. to hospitals and doctors to carrying stuff in my car while I was shifting my house.. to illegally meeting punditz for frnds kundaliz: :-).. to covering up for all his girlfrnds fone calls and gifts (who called him after midnight... Whatt!! aunty must be thinking we are gays to be talkin at that time for hours)..

Well we have come a long way havnt we.... But the thursday jinx is ON.. Veeray..Cheers to 9 years of our friendship.. and these Thurs(mundi)days..

I know Aunty says that all the time (she likes me so much) that TGIT - Thank G.. ... Thursday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Re-living the good ole days! There is definitely something about this Thursday jinx...

In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.

Dude, let's write a book... :-)

Anonymous said...

u r still doing the same dude....'covering up his girlfriend's calls'.....keep up with the good work..... he he..