Saturday, March 24, 2007

An Aura of Darkness...

This is one of the first pictures form my new camera... and I have some words to say.. its my state of mind



Sometimes I don’t know why I feel this way
Am I just a state of mind
Fighting the demons hiding in my head
And demons seem like angels

You’re numb from the outside
And you’re cryin’ out to the brightest star alive
You’re skin is trying to burn itself
Trying to guage the pain,
To tell the mud from the rain

Sailing away upon the sea of wonder
Drowning in the things you say
Learning to fly with broken wings
In the skies of my illusions

Is there darkness all around
or is this the darker side of light
Been sitting waiting for the signs
Feeling just a little trapped inside

The wind is cold, in my mind
its frozen and its numb, but is it kind
takes me a while, if ever I may find
my innocence
thought I’d traded it for a moment,
just one moment

Colours spin all turn to white
Close your eyes, try and touch the night
As each moment, pass me by
Save me from this blinding light

And I wait, Waiting for love

No comments: