Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back to my reading ways

Its been a good 6 months since I last read anything.. (apart from the newspapers magazines and an odd book here and there and of course internet)... I'm glad to get back to my reading self...




Well it has its side effects when u visit the library after a along time... I ended up liking and actually buying all the books... when I cud have just got them issued... Now it makes more sense as to why leading libraries also have bookstores... Readers can't keep their hands (and eyes) of books...

Cheers to all the readers (of this blog too :-))

3 comments:

RahulG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RahulG said...

Yeah, pretty true.. there is so much to read that you can actually end up buying a lot .. like i did recently as well.

Enjoy reading!!

I still miss those quizzing books man! :( But it's ok i guess.. have found lot of other reading stuff :)

AB said...

Quizzing books miss you as well... along with one who reads them